The peak season is Easter and Christmas School Holidays. These and other school holidays are weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday only. At other times of the year, there is a three-night minimum booking. Payment in full on arrival is required and dates booked over the phone or on online must be paid for.
• Communication via email is very much appreciated and preferred
• All bookings require a deposit to secure the dates you wish to stay
• Minimum deposit of $200
• If acceptance of reservation offer is not given, and deposit is not paid within 3 days, your reservation will be cancelled
• A booking fee ($50) is payable if a deposit is made and then booking is cancelled or changed
• Deposits made for school Holiday periods are not refundable
• Deposits are forfeited if booking is cancelled four weeks before scheduled stay
• 25% of deposit is refundable if cancellation is made four weeks before your scheduled stay.
• For group bookings please have one person responsible for bookings and payments
• Pets are not allowed.
• Linen is not provided. Please pack your linen (sheets, blankets, pillows and towels).
• Check-in time not before 2pm
• Full payment on arrival or before.
• Check-in at office before entering premises.
• In lieu of a bond payment ($250), credit card details will be collected so in the event of any breakages, damage or excessive cleaning can be charged to your card as necessary.
Green Hibiscus – 3 Bedroom
From Crescent Head, take the first right after the school zone as you enter Crescent. It’s called Baker Drive. Travel 16km South. There is about 10km of gravel road which maybe rough depending on the weather and when it was last graded. You will come across a Welcome to Point Plomer sign, turn left and drive a few hundred meters to the office.
From Port Macquarie follow signs to Settlement City Shopping center then to Settlement Point Ferry. The vehicle ferry operates 24/7 back and forth. There is a fee of about $3 for visitor to use the service. If you wish to drive along the beach turn right when you disembark, the road will take you to the beach access.
If you want to drive the “road” please note that it is not maintained and you need a 4WD with high clearance to travel this way. If you turn left after getting off the Ferry you can travel along Maria River Road to Crescent Head. The turn-off is about 2 or 3km and is clearly marked. There is 35km of gravel road to Crescent.
What a delight! Our daughter loved the cabin and environs so much, we promised to return next September as well. Thank you Tamyika & Dale for your wonderful hospitality.
The 3 Rs family, Gladstone, Qld.
I've been camping and holidaying at Point Plomer since 1975, and with an ounce of good fortune and good health I'll be coming back for another 35 years ... at least!
MM, Central Coast, NSW.